Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman we have a birthdate!

So we went to the doctor today and set a date for the c-section.  I gained a pound since the last time I was there three weeks ago.  The Dr. measured my belly, and I was measuring small.  He thought this was because the baby might still be breech, so he got us in for an ultrasound to see the baby's position and measure the fluid around the baby.

Much to everyone surprise, baby Regan is head down!  She was moving around quite a bit, but we got some measurements that put her at about 4lbs 10oz.  The ultrasound tech said that she would likely be a little less than 7 pounds.  

The doctor said that everything looked good, and that March 24th would be out surgery date, unless I go into labor before then.  Here is a picture of her cute chubby face from today:

No comments: