Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 32

This week has been another relatively uneventful one for us. We are getting the preparation finished for the shower this weekend, getting baskets and favors ready. We went out to Kevin's parents on Sunday morning and went through some baby clothes that they had from Derek. Also, Kevin's mom got a great deal on a cute lamp that we will use in the baby's room.

Work went well this week... I am not as sore as I was last week, but I am finding that things are becoming increasingly harder to do. My official last day of work is Friday, February 27th... let the countdown commence.

As far as I can tell, the baby is still breech... she has been very active this week, kicking and shaking around. She makes my whole belly giggle, and you can watch it move from across the room.

Next update I will post pictures from the shower!

No comments: