We talked about a c-section today. The baby is still breech, but he told me that we have until 36 weeks for her to flip. We may still do a c-section because of my pelvic issues and tail-bone stuff... but that will be decided at the 37 week appointment. He did tell us if we do have surgery it will either be March 23rd or 24th... so those are potential birthdates!
The baby shower is two weeks from this past Sunday! I am so excited because I think once we have all of our "baby stuff" I will start feeling better prepared. Right now I really want to start "nesting" but we are severely lacking important things like... the stroller, crib mattress, etc...
More updates to come!



1 comment:
It looks like you have suddenly popped! Tell Doc you want a St. Patricks Day baby, That would be perfect for you!!!!
Post a Comment