Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 35

Well this week was my official last week of work. I have three weeks of maternity leave before the baby is born, and there is so much to do! Today I went to Wegmans and dropped about $200 on groceries to make a ton of freezer meals. I cooked for 4 hours straight today, and only got a few meals done.

I also got my completion coupon for Target in the mail today. So now I have to figure out what I need left on the registry and make an online order so that we can have everything here before the baby comes!

Today I'm including some updated pictures of the baby's room. It still needs some work, like a shelf above the mirror and we still need to order the glider. This week we have to install the car seats in both cars, and hopefully go shopping at Target to get our 10%off.

So much to do! So little time!

No comments: