I mailed out the invitations for the baby shower this weekend... the Grandmas are hosting a small gathering of mostly family in mid-February. I just wanted something small, and don't want to make a big fuss having a grand baby shower with all the trimmings. So,... people actually went out and bought things off our registry already! Do you know how exciting that is! I'm really trying not to look at it too much, but I have a feeling I will be stalking it everyday until the shower.
Today was my first day back at work in two weeks, and I feel very tired and sore. I ran around a lot today, and things were pretty busy. Now I just get to countdown till the day I get to go on Maternity Leave! Which should be about one month and a week or two to go!
Tomorrow I have another Dr's appointment, so maybe I will update then if I learn anything exciting!



No comments:
Post a Comment