Monday, January 5, 2009

Back From The Chiropractor

So my thoughts were correct. I have a sacroiliac dislocation, which means that the top of my sacrum is rubbing loosely on the iliac area of my pelvis. On top of that, by pelvis is out of alignment, so one side is higher than the other. Sound like fun?!

So he put a heating pad on me for a while, and used this massager to loosen up the muscles around the area so that he could adjust the area. I heard a big "pop" on both sides, but it didn't hurt at all. So now I feel a little sore in my muscles, but all in all I think this is going to help a lot. I have to go back to have it repeated on Thursday, and hopefully it will stay in place until I have the baby. He said that everything should go back to normal after the baby is born.

Next on the list - GTT tomorrow!

No comments: