Sunday, January 25, 2009

Onward and Outward...

Here we are at week 30 already and my belly is expanding! According to my pregnancy ticker we are 75% of the way there!

The other night Regan was so active I couldn't fall asleep! She was moving around like crazy, kicking me and jamming her head into my ribs with such force that it sometimes hurt! I called Kevin into the room so he could feel her moving around. When he started talking to her telling her to settle down, she actually stopped! Looks like daddy will have the task of handling her when she starts screaming... :).

This week was rather uneventful as far as baby stuff goes. The work week seemed to have taken its tole on my by Thursday, and my back and hips really started to bother me. I also started washing all the baby clothes, blankets etc. Little clothes are so much fun! Next step is to organize where things are going to end up in the nursery..., but I think I will take on that task after the baby shower.

No comments: