Tuesday, March 8, 2011

28 Weeks

This week , I think the third trimester has caught up with me already.  I am officially uncomfortable.  Everything hurts, my joints click-pop-snap every time I move.  I'm not getting any quality sleep lately either because I can't get comfortable.  I feel like it's just too soon for me to want to call it quits!  I was hoping for a few more good weeks, but alas, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I had another doctors appointment today, and my glucose tolerance test.  Everything went really well, and me and the baby look great.  The midwife recommended that I get a pelvic support belt if I get anymore uncomfortable.  So far I've gained 20 pounds total, and the baby is about 2 pounds of that.  We also set a date for my c-section and someone will be calling me to set it up soon!  Looks like Rian will be making his debut on May 23rd if all goes according to plan.

This week we had a visit from Rachel, Giulianna & baby Rhyon.  The girls had a blast playing with each other this time around, they were so cute!
Regan let Rhyon play with some of her baby toys. 
The girls had a tea party and gave tea to everyone
The girls hanging out in Regan's room
Here is a cute little video that Rachel took with her phone.  The girls were fooling around, then we finally got them to sing a song

So now I go to the doctors every three weeks until 34 weeks, then every two weeks until the final two weeks.  Hopefully I get good results back from my glucose test too.  Hopefully this next week in kind to my poor broken body.

No comments: