This week marked my return to the chiropractor, after about a 2 month hiatus. I was feeling extremely "out of whack", so I had an adjustment on Wednesday and it made a world of difference. This is just about the time I started having back trouble when I was pregnant with Regan, so I'm anticipating a lot more discomfort in the coming weeks.
Next Tuesday is my next doctors appointment and my glucose tolerance testing. I am a littler nervous about this, even though I passed with flying colors last time, I feel like I haven't been as good with my diet this time around. I almost feel like ceremoniously consuming as many carbs as I can in the coming week, just in case the privilege is taken away from me after this test.
| Week 27 |
Regan is doing well this week too. Inching her way toward her second birthday, we have noticed lately that she has become a lot more "self aware". She has no problem telling you what she wants, when she wants it now - so we are working on her please & thank yous like crazy. Patience is another thing we have been working on with her. Every day I get a little bit more of a glimpse of the dreaded "terrible two's". Granted she is far from terrible, but it's definitely not a attitude we are used to with her. She has always been so complacent and easy going. Hopefully we can nip some things in the bud now, before they get out of hand.
Speaking of things getting out of hand, I would like to give a shout out to my husband and the wonderful genetics that he has passed to Regan with regards to her hair:
This is what I wake up to every morning... Don King would be proud. The straight/curly/long-in-the-back/short-in-the-front combo is proving difficult to tame. I'm pretty sure Regan uses more hair products then Kevin and I combined on a daily basis. Combo shampoo/conditioner with built in detangler, spray it down with a water bottle, add in spray-in detangler, try to comb it out, towel dry, try to comb it in order or put the top in a pony tail, hairspray. And repeat.



No comments:
Post a Comment