Tuesday, February 1, 2011

23 Weeks

Well, this week I'm a day late in updating, but that's ok because there's not much to report.  There are no more weekly produce comparisons... but I'm 23 weeks pregnant, and baby boy has had the hiccups on and off all morning.  This is the first time I have distinctly felt hiccups with him.

Hopefully this weekend, between all the Super bowl preparations, we can get some work done on the nursery and Regan's big girl room, and I can post pictures of both next week.

This past weekend, we went out to Papa and Grandmas to visit because Daddy was out of town all week.  Regan got to play in the snow with Papa and Derek and Daddy.  She loves the snow so much!  Then later we played a little bit of Wii Sports & Wii Fit, and Regan loved it!  She was cheering for everyone when they knocked down pins while bowling, and she even tried the downhill skiing and the soccer.
This week we went to play in the snow at Grandmas Gannon's House too!


Grandma showed off some of her drawing skills
On Sunday, on a whim we got tickets last minute to the last show of Disney on Ice
Regan loved it!  She spent the whole first act on her feet and dancing!  

No comments: