Monday, December 27, 2010

18 Weeks/21 Months/Christmas!

So today I am 18 weeks along, on Friday Regan turned 21 months old, and we had yet another eventful Christmas this year!

On the 23rd, Regan woke up with a fever... just like she did last year!  He temperature got up to 103 overnight, and we feared a repeat performance of an unhappy baby at all the holiday parties.  However, with the help of our good friend Tylenol, and lots of extra fluids, Regan managed to have a great time at Grandma and Papa's on Christmas Eve, and made out like a bandit with presents from the family. (Pitcures to follow when I get some, I forgot my camera!  Bad Mommy)

Christmas morning the fever had subsided, and all that was left was a cough and a runny nose, which we could handle.  
 Little miss sicky reading her favorite Charlie Brown book
 The stockings were filled...
... with Doozers! 
 Santa was here!
 The aftermath of opening gifts
 Hugs for the Doozer
 Helping de-fuzz Daddy's new sweater
Cousin Picture 2010, with all the new family members!
Regan is currently obsessed with her new "cousin-to-be" Kyle

Only one more week, and a few days until our big ultrasound!  It can't come soon enough, but we have so many things planned between now and then!  Hopefully if I have between now and then I will update once more.  Here is the info on this weeks produce:
"It's a Sweet Potato!  Your baby has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."

No comments: