Sunday, December 12, 2010

16 Weeks - 4 Months!

"It's an Avocado!  Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender."

Rachel sent me a cute article from American Baby Magazines July issue the other day.  It was a woman complaining about how all these experts try to equate your babies size to produce, when they should be using more real world comparisons, and some that men can comprehend better.   For Moms she equates the Week 13 fetus to the size of the Hostess cupcake you want to devour.  For the men, by week 24 your little bundle of joy is the size of a regulation football.  It continues on like this, and some are really  funny.  I sorta have to agree with that opinion too, because next week is an onion...that has to be a pretty big onion to be bigger than an avocado.  Also, I think some of the fruits are subliminally telling me to eat better, because this past week I have been craving and eating oranges!

My next doctors appointment is Tuesday, so I will post an update if I learn anything exciting.

No comments: