This week we are all trying to survive the snow left to us by last weeks storm, with reports of more on the way soon! Yesterday we went to a family Christmas party given by Kevin's work. Regan got to meet Santa for the first time, though we weren't sure how she would react. Lately she has been obsessed with Santa, reading books about him, saying "HO, HO, HO" etc. So I thought maybe she would do well.
This is as close to Santa as she ever got by herself. She was saying "Hi Santa!" and waving, but didn't want to get any closer
So we let daddy hold her while she rang Santa's bell
We took a family photo, got our gift, and parted ways with a more enthusiastic "bye, bye Santa!"
I'm just glad there wasn't a meltdown
Here's Regan walking around in mommy's slippers
Making snowballs when the snow storm started last week, back when we only had 6 inches or so...
"It's an Orange! Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your baby is wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements. "
I took a belly picture myself the other day, because I feel like I'm starting to look a little more pregnant. it's a little fuzzy, but you can definitely make out a bump.
This week is a "lay low and hope it doesn't snow" week for us. My next doctors appointment is next week Tuesday so I will update after that.



No comments:
Post a Comment