
This weeks marks the baby being full term, which means that she could really make her appearance at any time now. We went to the Dr. on Thursday, and I gained 7 pounds in two weeks! The Dr. said it was probobly water weight and it's not a big deal to worry about such a big gain. Kannan was there working on her OB rotation for PA school, so it was fun to have her there too!
A little after the appt. they called me to officilly schedule the surgry for Tuesday March 24th at 9:30am. So we have to be at the hospital two hours before hand so that I can have some blood drawn and an IV catheter placed. I'm seeing a lot of needles in my future. One for the blood draw, one for the IV, a few for the spinal block, one for the actual spinal... and probobly a few more post-op. Fun, fun! But I know it will all be worth it in the end!
Only two more entries until the baby is here!



1 comment:
Hi Kelly. This is Lindsay's sister, Marisa. Lindsay sent me your blog a while back so that I could check out the cake she made you. I've been checking it regularly ever since. You are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Congratulations to you, Kevin, and the future baby Regan. I wish you all the love and joy the world has to offer.
Post a Comment