Monday, March 23, 2009

The Last Day

Today is our last day as a family of two.  I made my last run to Target for a few things, then Kevin and I went to Tina's for a final dinner out.  These things won't happen again for a while, I have a feeling.

I've been feeling great all day, but now that I sit here typing this, mere hours away from our big event...the nerves are setting in.  I am so excited it's unbelieveable...BUT, I still have to undergo major surgury tomorrow, and that makes me uneasy and nervous.  I know that everything will be fine, and it's one of those things that I will forget all about once I am holding my beautiful baby in my arms.  

I will be bringing my laptop to the hospital and will hopefully be able to post a few pictures tomorrow or Wednesday.  Wish us luck!  Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: