Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Slacking

OK, I am seriously slacking with this blogging stuff. Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks (4 Months!) and I still haven't posted the Week 15 belly picture! So here it is... a little late. I think my "normal person" yoga pants have been stretched to their maximum capacity. Just a few more weeks and hopefully I will actually look like a pregnant woman.

Kevin and I went to Babies R' Us on Saturday because we were running some errands and we wanted to check out some of the strollers we had been looking at. I felt so out of place there. Everyone was either visibly pregnant, or had a baby or toddler in tow... or was wandering the isles with pages of registries. Kevin and I were none of the above...the normal looking couple picking up all of the strollers to see how heavy they are, if they are easy to collapse... I think I will feel better about going back when people can actually see that I am pregnant!


So while I am at it, I will post this weeks... fruit?!? The Avocado. I looked it up and it is actually categorized as a fruit... more precisely a berry! So here it is:"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender."

Not exactly the cutest fruit, but it's exciting to be able to talk to the baby now, and know that he or she is in there listening. I just hope they don't mind all the singing in the shower and the car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shopping is fun! I totally felt the same way. I felt way more preggers than I looked but who cares... And by the way none of the strollers fold easily. Everyone I have talked to says what a pain the big ones are. Hopefully Giulianna will be big enough for the small one soon! I had a lady in target today comment again (it happens often) on how cute my stroller is. I said yeah, thanks but what a pain... she had the same comment about hers. Mine is Baby Trend and hers is evenflow. So bottom line, sorry they all suck. And dont worry about your pants not fitting... your package got mailed today! Let me know if you need anything else! Oh and Avacados are yummy!!!!!