"Your baby has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."So I think I felt the baby move yesterday morning while I was sitting on the couch. It was something I had never felt before, like bubbles in my lower abdomen, like a fish was flopping around in there. I felt it a few times over about 5 minutes, so if it happens again in the next few days, I think it is the baby!
As I am typing this there is exactly 22 hours until our big ultrasound!!! I am so excited I don't even want to go to work today, I just want to stay home and sleep so that it will be tomorrow! I can't wait to find out tomorrow, and then go shopping! I have been saving a gift card for this occasion because I am not going to be able to resist going out and buying something for our baby boy or girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment