I had to work on Saturday morning, and when I got home, Kevin was starting to pull the tile off the wall in the bathroom. We figured that since we didn't have much work to do in the baby's room, we would start the bathroom project.
Grandma and Grandpa Kerl came over to help with some of the demolition, including the removal of the cast iron bathtub.
Here are the pictures of the state that it is currently in:
Here are the pictures of the state that it is currently in:
So all we need to do is rip up the floor, put up new drywall, re-tile the floor, paint, install a new tub and shower surround, and put in a new vanity and toilet. Hopefully we can get everything done by Christmas!
Today we went to a "Pregnancy Expo" which is like a bridal show for pregnancy... and equally if not more scary. There were really not too many interesting vendors, and all in all it was kind of disappointing. But all was not lost, because afterwards we went to Target and Kevin got his flu shot! What a brave Daddy!
So here is this week's belly picture!
Getting bigger! Still not visibly pregnant to strangers, but we are getting there! To give you another perspective I took a picture of what my belly looks like while I am sitting at the laptop:



No comments:
Post a Comment