Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear Butt...

I don't know if you got the memo.... but, it is my belly that is supposed to be expanding and not you!

Seriously, I don't think I look any bigger than I did last week, and it's starting to get a little disappointing. I know it all won't matter in a few months when I am as big as a whale... but right now I just want to finally look pregnant!

We have another Drs appointment on Tuesday, and according to the paperwork they gave me, they do an ultrasound at this appointment. Now, no one mentioned it the last time, and I know that lots of people typically have 20 week ultrasounds, so I am not getting my hopes up... But it would be great if we did get one, and maybe, just maybe find out the sex of the baby!!!
So now of course I can't wait until Tuesday to see what happens! I will keep everyone posted!

No comments: