Monday, May 30, 2011

Rian Patrick is here!

As most of you know by now Rian Patrick Kerl made his debut on May 23, 2011.  Here are his vital stats:
Born at 1:02PM
7 pounds 1 ounce
20.5 inches long
13.75 inch head circumference

It's been a tough and busy week for us here adjusting to life as a family of four.  I promise I will post more in depth later, but until then, here are a bunch of pictures of our little man's first week: 
Coming home from the hospital in the same outfit his sister did!
Pretending to nap in the baby chair
Showing off her new cowgirl hat
Play time on the mat with little brother!
Afraid to touch the baby
I told her it was ok to touch him, so she touched his nose
Proud big sister, and cute little brother
More to come soon!  I promise!

1 comment:

Grandma G said...

Great pictures!