This past week we had a great time playing outside and enjoying the warm weather. It's a good thing we did, because it didn't last long, and had been cold and rainy the past 5 days!
Yesterday I had my very last doctors appointment, and everything looks great. I didn't gain anymore weight, and I am still measuring about 35 weeks (which I have been since about 35 weeks). So I've officially declared that Rian has run out of room in there, and he's ready to come out. Five more days until we meet our little man, and our family is complete! We are so excited!
Here is my belly pic from this week, and a few "fun in the sun" pictures, plus a video of Regan singing her ABC's!:
 |
| Week 38 |
 |
| Mommy's poor swollen feet |
 |
| My view from up here |
 |
| Regan wearing Grandpa's "cowboy hat" - "yee haw!" |
1 comment:
I think you're just precious! And you will make a perfect big sister :)
Kathy Kingsbury
Post a Comment