Wednesday, May 4, 2011

36 Weeks

19 days to go!!

Yesterday I had a routine doctors appointment - everything went well.  I have gained 32 pounds so far, and feeling every pound larger right now.  The baby is really squished in my belly right now.  Just by feeling around the midwife told me that his head it super low in my pelvis, which explains all of the discomfort I've been having.

Today I went for a growth ultrasound, to get an estimate of how big the baby is, and to make sure there was enough fluid around him, since I measured two weeks smaller then normal this week.  The good news is that he has plenty of fluid, but he is really cramped in there.  We couldn't even get any good pictures of his face because his feet were in the way.  He is completely folded in two, from head to toe in there!  (They don't call it the Fetal position for nothing, I guess.)  Also, he is still most definitely a boy, about 6 pounds 3oz, by their estimate.

Here are some belly shots from last week Thursday - getting to be really big!:

No comments: