We had our N/T scan today, and everything looks perfect with our baby! The baby was not very cooperative at first, and it took a while to get it to turn so we could get a profile. Also, it had it's little ankles crossed, so we were worried we wouldn't try to guess to gender. In the end we resolved both accounts.
Here's a profile pic of the face
Profile of the whole body, baby was measuring 12w5d
Top view of the face
Arm and little hand
So the ultrasound tech gave us the between the legs shot, and her best guess. I actually guessed before she said anything... "it's a girl". That's what she would have guessed, we looked at the tell tale three lines, and I was pretty convinced. She said she was 80% confident and she's been fooled before, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl.
Kevin and I are so excited at the prospect of another little girl! Regan is going to be a great big sister!



No comments:
Post a Comment