"Baby's now the size of a lime!Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. "
This morning, with the help of the Doppler that Dr. G. let me borrow, I found the baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was beating away at about 170 BPM. I can't wait to hear that sound again. It's so reassuring that there is a little life inside me. For the past couple days I've been trying to find the heartbeat, and have worried about not finding it. Last night I told the baby that it would be a great birthday present for mommy to let me hear the heart. I guess I got my gift a day early!
Here are some obligatory pictures of the big sister, modeling the hat Aunt Rachel made for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment