Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! 20 Months/13 Weeks

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  This update is just a smidge late, but on Monday Bean 2.0 was 13 weeks along, and yesterday Regan turned 20 months old!  Where is the time going?!
"It's a Peach!  Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"

This means I am officially in my second trimester - and I can really tell.  The nausea and exhaustion are starting to greatly subside, and I hope to feel back to normal soon!

Here's a picture of Regan the other day, when Grandma thought it would be funny if she wore a visor around her waist to carry her little people around in.  Thanks Grandma!
More to come!

No comments: