I know that politicians will pretty much say anything to get you to vote for them, and there are a few things that I am fully aware just won't happen... However, I truly think that Obama can accomplish much of what he talks about, and he is actually intelligent! He is not a puppet that has to be told what to say and do, he is a real person, and he lives in the real world! I could just hug him!
On to the bad news... I am so disappointed in the people in this country who use their right to vote to remove rights for other people... I'm talking to you Florida, Arizona, Arkansas, and California...banning same sex marriage, banning them from adopting children, taking away rights that should be available to EVERY member of the United States. All they want to do is be YOUR definition of "normal", get married, have kids, get old together and be happy. I will NEVER understand why someone would want to take that away from another person.
OK, that rant is over I promise... on to this weeks produce!: Mango
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might actually get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.



1 comment:
OK, I give up... what kind of fruit is that? guava, mango...rotten avacado?
Post a Comment