So now the count is official, 10 fingers, and 10 toes! So there's no need to worry about that when she finally arrives.
Kevin and I went to Babies R' Us this weekend to try and finish the registry. That place is so crazy all the time! It's terribly organized, and you can never figure out where anything is based on the printouts that they give you! I wish there was an alternative for baby registers, but they truly have more choices than Target and places like that. Luckily, Olivia lent me her copy of "Baby Bargains" (like Consumer Reports for baby stuff) so we were prepared to make decisions on the big ticket items.
I keep trying to convince Kevin to start putting together the baby's furniture, but he insists on the bathroom being finished first. I understand, one project at a time... but I want to see what it looks like!!! It would make everything feel so much more official.
The good news is the bathroom is almost finished. We just need to tile the floor, and install the sink and toilet! Yay! I will post pictures when we are all done... it's going to look great! Kevin's dad has been doing such a great job on the walls and painting... I don't know what we would to without him!



No comments:
Post a Comment