Monday, November 17, 2008

Update

This weeks belly pic is officially our "halfway there" picture!

Now I officially feel like I look pregnant when I go out in public. This weekend we went to Rochester to visit Eric, Olivia, and baby Rosie. We went to the mall for a while before hand and I actually felt like a mommy-to-be! We walked around and checked out all the families with their new babies, and what strollers they were using etc. It was fun.

Then we went to Eric and Olivia's for dinner, and to meet Rosie for the first time! She is the cutest thing ever! If our baby girl turns out half as cute and well behaved as she is, I will be so happy. They really helped us by talking about what to expect, and not to listen to others "advice". It really makes us think "we can do this!" We are now more excited than ever to begin our journey as parents!
OOOooo, and... when we got home, thanks to the sugar rush provided by the cake we had for dessert the baby was moving around like CrAzY! Kevin got to feel the baby kick for the first time! I think he was caught off guard about how it would feel... they were some pretty powerful kicks! Maybe she will play soccer like dad after all!

In other news, we were supposed to have a Dr's appointment tonight, but it got cancelled because two moms went into labor and the Dr. got called to the hospital. So we had to re-schedule for Thursday night, so hopefully I will post again after that!

No comments: