Sunday, August 3, 2008

only 246 more to go...


Well the "Wines in the Wild" event went smoothly... I filled up my wine glass once, and then wandered away from our parents long enough to have Kevin drink it. Later on I would tell my mom to go over and try "this-or-that" wine, because I tried it and liked it. No red flags... so far so good.

I still haven't told my boss, but he will be in on Tuesday and I will have to do it then. A few more people know because we had to take x-rays the other day and I couldn't help. Everyone seems to be very happily surprised, which makes me very excited.

I'm posting the Week 5 belly pic. Still not much of a change here, but it will be fun to remember how skinny I was. According to many mothers, my body may never look like this again... and I'm going to miss it.

No comments: