Monday, June 28, 2010

We Have A Walker...Sorta

Today Regan took 8 steps in a row!  She has been taking a few steps here and there for a few days now, ever since she learned to stand up without holding anything on Tuesday night.  I think if she continues to progress the way she has, we may have an official walker soon!

Hopefully I will be able to capture some of it on video and get some pictures soon.

Also, in the world of developments, Regan has seven teeth now, soon to be eight I think.  After that its the dreaded molars set to erupt.  Teething seems to be a piece of cake for Regan, but I worry because of the stories I've heard from other moms.

She has also been advancing quite a bit in the language department.  She "talks" constantly.  Jabbering on about something or other...she knows what she's talking about, but the rest of us have no clue.  She even gets inflections in her voice, like she's asking a question, or making a statement...its so cute!  She has also started to mimic us when we say words, and is working on increasing her vocabulary every day.  Last night we went through her book of farm animals and she made all the correct noises for each animal, and named the cow and duck.  Lately she's been obsessed with "Dada!".  Everything Kevin does, pictures of him, and all the items she associates with him are "Dada!"

Thursday we took Regan for her 15 month doctors appointment.  Here are her stats:

Weight: 20# 11oz - 18%
Height: 30" - 37%
Head Circ: 17 5/8" - 20%

According to them, so only grew a half of an inch since her birthday, which shot her from the 65th percentile to the 37th.  I really think they must have measured wrong last time, because she has been growing like a weed, even though she is still petite.

Ok so here's the latest pictures:

Lately she's been all about playing with the Tupperware
Finally a Ponytail!!! Still not enough for pigtails...
Mastering the art of the spoon...work in progress

No comments: