Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey Day

Better late then never...here are some pictures from Regan's first Thanksgiving.  I had to steal these from my cousin because I was a slacker and didn't take many pictures.  So I only have pictures from my Aunts house, and none of the Kerl house.  

I promise to do better at Christmas.


So basically Thanksgiving went like this: 
-Arrive at __insert relative's name here__'s House
-Hand over baby
-Eat and Drink
-Announce that it's time for us to go to __insert another relative's name here__'s House
-Get baby back and pack up the car
-Repeat

This is the new game, we like to call it "pass the bean"


Regan was in charge of pulling names out of a basket for the Christmas Gift Exchange

Regan playing with her cups

Rosa wanted to play with Regan's cups too!


Incidentally Thanksgiving coincided with a milestone birthday for Grandma Gannon, Uncle Mark made a special pie for the occasion


We all had a great time.  I will post more this weekend.  Regan has learned to say "mama" and "mom"...i'm still trying to get a video of it, and when I do I will post it.  Also, she "crawled" backwards today while she was playing on her tummy.  She went so far, she got her legs shoved underneath the couch.  Hopefully forward movement isn't far behind.

No comments: