Regan is eight months old today! Where has this time gone?
Getting her to sit still by myself proved to be quite a feat today when I tried to take her picture. She kept insiting on turning around to rip her sign down off the couch.
What mommy? You don't want me to do....this!
You don't want me to do...this!?
O.K...I'll be good now
Last week, on a nice day, Regan and I visited the Botanical Gardens to walk around and check out the plants. Here are a few pics:
She's such a big girl now
Here she's looking at the model train they have set up for the holidays
Here is a pretty orchid from the "orchid house"
They had big ceiling fans in there...she was mesmerized
Afterwards we went to go visit Grandpa
More to come this week...pictures of the Turkey Day festivities and Grandma Virginia's Birthday!



No comments:
Post a Comment