Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thank Heaven for Regan

Last night Regan was Baptized at St. John Vianney Church.  She wore a grown purchased by her Great Great Grandmother, for all of her great-grandchildren to wear.  Now Regan is the 9th baby to wear it (including myself and Colin) and the first great-great grandchild to wear it.  She did really well through the whole ceremony, and I think she wanted to dive into the baptismal fountain.  Here are some pics:

Regan and Mommy

Aunt Steph and her niece Mara, with Regan and Mommy

Cousin Derek thought Regan looked very pretty in her "Wedding Dress"
(He's 5...white dress + church = wedding dress)

Godmother Beth with Dad, Mom and Regan


"Hey look, is it bath time!?"

The Moment of Truth

Pretty Girl posing in her dress...she kept wanting to turn around and grab the flowers

The Cake - I ordered it last week from Wegmans.  Kevin went to pick it up and they forgot to make it...so they whipped this one up for us.

Erin and Regan perfecting their Vaudeville routine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Regan's cheeks . . . love 'em!! I'm giving them a virtual smooshing :)
Kathy Kingsbury