"Your little embryo has now officially graduated to a fetus. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!"This weekend we broke the news to a few more good friends. Everyone is so excited about it, which makes me more excited too! Our baby is going to have so many great "Aunts & Uncles".
This weekend we went to the Chicken Wing Festival, and then headed up to the Teach's beach house for the day. I have been feeling very worn out lately, and have been sleeping about 12 hours a night. But all in all, I have been feeling much better and am able to eat more foods again.
No belly picture yet this week, but hopefully tomorrow I will post another one (headless of course!).
This weekend we went to the Chicken Wing Festival, and then headed up to the Teach's beach house for the day. I have been feeling very worn out lately, and have been sleeping about 12 hours a night. But all in all, I have been feeling much better and am able to eat more foods again.
No belly picture yet this week, but hopefully tomorrow I will post another one (headless of course!).



No comments:
Post a Comment