Now a little PSA: I encourage everyone to participate in the baby pool by clicking on the orange box that says so on the right of the page. Kevin and I will be finding out the sex of the baby in November, so I'm thinking of not letting anyone change their answers after we find out. That way it will all be fair. SO VOTE NOW!
Monday, September 22, 2008
"Cousin" Giulianna
I couldn't resist breaking the news to Rachel in a creative fashion, so I took the shirt I made for Derek, and made a little onesie for Giulianna. When Rachel had her baby she kept telling Kevin and I that "she needs a little cousin soon!", so I thought the statement was appropriate even though they won't actually be cousins. So here is Giulianna modeling her new onesie:
Now a little PSA: I encourage everyone to participate in the baby pool by clicking on the orange box that says so on the right of the page. Kevin and I will be finding out the sex of the baby in November, so I'm thinking of not letting anyone change their answers after we find out. That way it will all be fair. SO VOTE NOW!
Now a little PSA: I encourage everyone to participate in the baby pool by clicking on the orange box that says so on the right of the page. Kevin and I will be finding out the sex of the baby in November, so I'm thinking of not letting anyone change their answers after we find out. That way it will all be fair. SO VOTE NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment