Monday, September 12, 2011

New Blog

Hello everybody!  I'm just posting over here to tell you that I have started a new blog.  It's called "Let's Discuss..." and it's just for me to write my musings of whatever I wish.

As some of you, or most of you know, I am a very opinionated person.  Some/most of my opinions are unpopular.  So I created this blog so that I can talk about all the things that I agree or disagree with, and hopefully we can have productive discussions about them, and you can get a better understanding of who I am as a person.

If you are easily offended, or simply don't care what my opinions are...by all means, don't read it.  In fact, I don't care if no one reads it.  It's simply a spot where I can write down my thoughts and ideas, and vent every once and a while.

You can find the link on the right hand side of the page with the blogs I like to read, or go directly to the url:
http://kellyletsdiscuss.blogspot.com/

No comments: