Wednesday, April 6, 2011

32 Weeks

This week was rather uneventful for us, given how exciting the past few have been.  I don't even have any pictures to share because Kevin had my camera all weekend.

Kevin and Colin left for Atlanta, GA on Friday to attend Wrestlemania.  Here is a picture of them at a promotional event.

As of today we have 47 days until Rians arrival!  This week I used our completion coupons to finish getting some of the things that we need for him and his room.  Grandma Judy bought him a bunch a cute outfits that need to be washed and ready.  Besides that I think we are pretty well prepared in advance this time around.  I'm sure there will be other little things that we will think of that we might need in the weeks after his arrival, but hopefully we've covered all the basics.

No comments: