Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here is Regan is all of her Irish gear.  Her little doll is a "Bonny Lass" from Ireland.

Grandma has some pictures on her camera of Regan eating Corned Beef at her house.  I will post them as soon as I get them.  She really liked all the Irish food; today she ate her first helping of Shepherds Pie too!

Now that Regan has officially got the crawling thing down, all she wants to do is get into trouble and play with things she's not supposed to play with.  For example:
The cat bed.  I found her just lounging in it, relaxing.

Also, today we got a package from Aunt Rachel in Georgia containing some birthday presents for the bean.  I can't believe that this time next week my baby will be ONE YEAR OLD!!  Here are some pictures of her opening her gifts (yes I let her open them early):
Thanks Rachel! (and Mike & Giulianna too!)

That last picture is me asking "how old are you?", she proudly displays one finger...it's too cute.

OK, so it's time to switch things up here in the blog. For Regans 2nd year of life we will change the background.  So I have a few to choose from.  Leave a comment and let me know which one you prefer:
#1









#2









#3









#4









#5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like background #3, its really cool. And I love the pics of her opening her gifts, I am glad she enjoyed them. The book was one of those things that reminded me of you, you just had to have it, LOL. I hope you enjoy the turtle, Giulianna has one and I found the song nice and annoying! So we are passing on the pleasure!!! I will call you soon, we need to chat sometime.
Rachel

garandma gannon said...

I like #2 or #4,really they are all nice except #1...not a fan of #1! I an a fan of Regan, love the pic of her in the cats bed!

Kelly said...

I like number 5
This is dad so that means #5 will not be picked.

Kelly said...

Thats great, so far the three people that have responded have managed to pick all the choices but #1!

Grandma G said...

I think you use #2 at one time...am I remembering right? still like #4 best! #5 is ok, but it's kind of light.