Here are a few pictures from this last week. I haven't been able to snap a pictures of the new tooth yet, but when I do I will be sure to post it.
Normally I cannot get Regan to watch TV at all, not like thats a bad thing, but she wants nothing to do with kids shows like Sesame Street or anything like that. I think Kevin is more enthralled with Handy Manny then Regan is. So the other day, a show comes on and Regan starts clapping her hands, and throwing her arms in the air, getting all excited...
...yes ladies and gents, I couldn't be prouder; The Golden Girls! She was so excited that the Golden Girls were on. I have to say I'm not that surprised. I used to DVR episodes and watch them at night when she was a baby.
Here are a few pictures from today. Regan and I are wearing red for "Wear Red Day". Still not crawling or pulling up yet, but this girl can roll! She can pretty much get anywhere she wants to go in the living room now by rolling there. The baby proofing has commenced, as she has tried to grab everything she can reach so far.
***Edited to add: If you click on the picture above and enlarge it, you can see her tooth, and the one coming in next to it!
Lastly, I had to show this off, because honestly, I wasn't sure the day would ever come where Regan had hair. Now she has enough that it even curls a little at the bottom. I long for the day I can successfully manage a pigtail.



1 comment:
That is too cute!! And I still wanna smoosh those cheeks :)
Kathy Kingsbury
Post a Comment