Tuesday, January 19, 2010

64 Days Until Regan's Birthday!

This is what "the bump" website told me this morning when I signed on...64 days!  Where has this time gone?  What happened to my little baby girl?

I have to say, even though she doesn't want to crawl, and she still has no teeth; what this girl lacks in physical accomplishments she makes up for in smarts.  How much she comprehends astounds me everyday.

Last night she was playing with her little "sillytown" toy, and pulling little pop-up guys of of the bin.  I said, "take one out", and she did!  Then I told her, "toss him back in", and she did that too, and proceeded to clap for herself.  This morning she pulled her quilt over some of her toys so they were covered by it.  I asked her "where is your spoon?".  She pulled the blanket up and looked until she found the spoon, them proudly displayed it for me (she did this with a few objects).

Baby Genius.


1 comment:

grandma said...

she tolerated those gloves better than you did!