Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend was a busy and productive one for Kevin and I. I finally convinced Kevin to help me put together the baby's furniture so that we can get rid of all of the large boxes they came in, and make the space more useful for storing all of the baby things we have accumulated so far.

Kevin put together the crib with a little help, and I put together the tall dresser with a little help. Then tonight we both put the long dresser together. Everything looks so great all put together! It just makes us all the more excited... it's getting so close! Pretty soon we will have a little person to fill that crib!
Here are some pictures and the week 23 belly pic!

Pita helped a little too... supervising from her new chair :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your bed room set and Tiberius my black cat safety tested Giulianna's car seat too! Animals... they are so helpful!!!