Monday, July 28, 2008

Week 4

Today is officially the end of week 4 of my pregnancy. I called the Dr. today and made an appointment for August 12, at the 6-7 week mark, which is the earliest they will see anyone unless there is a problem.

Today Kevin told his boss at work the news, just to give him a "heads up", and so he would know if there was an emergency or something. I had to tell someone today or I was going to explode!... So I told Jen, because everyone at work is going to have to know, for the baby's safety, so I figured I would try it out on Jen. I think I really surprised her... she had this look of shock on her face before quickly congratulating me and giving me a hug.

Tomorrow I am going to tell Dr. G (due in October), so that she can give me some advice on how to break it to my boss.

That's going to be a fun conversation.

I posted our first "belly pic", though there is not much of a belly present besides the one that was there before the baby. I can't wait to see what it looks like where there is actually something to fill it out!

No comments: